Do I need an Insurance Backed Guarantee?

Yes, the MCS now require all installation companies to provide an Insurance Backed Guarantee (IBG), details of the IBG are on the MCS certificates, this includes the company that the policy has been taken out with, the policy number and the date the policy was issued.

All Solar Age domestic installations are covered by an "IWA" Guarantee.

Comments are closed.