Panasonic Aquarea air source heat pump approved installer Canterbury Kent
Panasonic manufactures heat pump technologies. Heat pumps are renewable solutions for heating your home and water within your home. They work by moving heat that already exists, which is more efficient than creating new heat
The new Panasonic Aquarea is a low temperature heat pump designed for the highest seasonal efficiencies. They are ideal for new build, retrofit and low energy houses. Accredited by the Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) accreditation for compliance with funding schemes.
Tariffs and payments
The Incentive, of which the domestic phase went live in April 2014, has been designed as a means to increase all UK heating generation from renewable energy sources. It will operates in a similar way to the Feed-In Tariff (FIT) as both schemes offer a payment for every kilowatt hour (KW/h) of renewable energy a system produces.
Key aspects of the Renewable Heat Incentive
1. The scheme supports a range of technologies, including solar thermal, ground-source heat pumps and biomass.
2. It will support heating at all scales, including households, businesses, offices, public sector buildings and industrial processes in large factories.
3. The payment you receive will be based on the heating requirements of your property. According to the Department of Energy and Climate Change.
Benefits of heat pumps:
- High Efficiencies > 350%
- Reduce your household running costs
- No expensive ground works required
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- No solid fuel, gas supply or oil supply required